The BSN is a leading British international school with four campuses in and around The Hague. We also own a Language Centre (for children and adults) and our newly established International Leadership Academy. Our mission is to provide a world-class education to individual students, ages 3 to 18, of all nationalities – developing their potential whilst encouraging self-discipline and mutual respect.
• Coach junior & senior gymnasts, both development level and competitive level.
• Assist in the running and organization of competitions and events throughout the year.
We are looking for a candidate with:
• A gymnastics coach qualification to a minimum of BG level 2 artistic gymnastics, or equivalent (essential)
• A candidate who is confident to plan and lead boys’ gymnastics sessions.
All training takes place at Leidschenveen campus just outside of The Hague. The successful candidate will be in charge of boys’ gymnastics. Boys gymnastics is a new addition to the BSN and requires a confident coach who can promote and build the number of students participating. The successful candidate will lead the boys gymnastics sessions, plan weekly training programmes and assist with arranging local fixtures.
Term time requirements:
• Tuesday 16.00 – 19.00
• Wednesday 16.30 – 17.30
• Thursday 16.00 – 19.00
• Sunday training sessions (January – March)
• Sundays (as required) for competitions and events.
This is a fantastic opportunity to work with motivated students and a team of passionate gymnastics professionals, who work collaboratively in a well-resourced environment.
Applications should reach us by 30/11/2018